Monday, April 2, 2012

Breakfast Buffet @ Flemington Hotel

My SPM students who scored string of A's in the public examination invited me to Flemington Hotel to celebrate their success. Breakfast in Flemington is served buffet style and it costs only RM12.00 nett per pax. I, of course, need not pay a single cent as the bill was shared out among the 10 students. I did not want to waste their parents' hard-earned money, even though each of them only paid RM1.20 for my food. From section to section, I snatched everything I saw and gobbled down like nobody's business.  

Cornflakes, Coco Crunch, and Honey Stars in milk

The Western Style Breakfast:
Butter Bread Pudding, Marmalade Toast, Mushroom Omelette, Chicken Sausage and Mini Spring Roll.

Teochew Porridge


The Malaysian Style Breakfast:
Chicken Rendang, Fried Kuey Teow, Prawn Sambal and Hard-boiled Egg.

Watermelon, Honey Dew, Papaya and Mango Pudding.

Butter Cake and Pandan Cake.

Guava Juice

Black Coffee

For breakfast alone, that's really a lot!

FLEMINGTON HOTEL
No.1, Jalan Samanea Saman,
34000 Taiping, Perak.
Malaysia.
Tel: +605-820 7777
Fax: +605-808 0177 
www.flemingtonhotel.com.my.

2 comments:

  1. So nice of your students.. but then the teacher must be nice to deserve the treat!
    By the way, Pam, u really can eat for someone so slim like u! Worth the price! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My students said I eat like a pig... quite right, hoh?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails