Sunday, April 29, 2012

Three-Cup Chicken Set Meal @ Xian Ding Wei

I have never been to Taiwan before as this Mandarin speaking country has aroused very little interest of mine to explore it, be it its attraction or food. I was not really keen on dining at Xian Ding Wei but was willing to give it a try since many people around me had recommended this place to me. The food was however truly a let down. It's my first and will also be my last time eating Taiwanese food in Malaysia. Hopefully someone or something would change my perception towards Taiwanese food one day.

Xian Ding Wei @ Juru Autocity


Soup of the day and appetiser trio


Rice with braised minced pork


Claypot Three-Cup Chicken


The addition of basil leaves enhances the flavour of the dish


The Three-Cup Chicken set meal is priced at RM22.90.


Shaved Ice with Eight Treasure dessert

XIAN DING WEI 
1808-1809E, Jalan Perusahaan, Auto-City

North-South Highway Juru Interchange
13600 Seberang PraiPenang.
Malaysia.
Tel : +604-5021317
Bussiness Hours : 11.30pm - 1.00am

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy to the fullest, Pam~~ 3-cup chicken? in cantonese, it would be pronounced as sam kap kai? gosh... hahahaa...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails