Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hoping for many more to come...

Dear friend,

It has been way too long since we last had tea and a chat. Just want to let you know how much I missed those wonderful moments we had when we both shared the same passion for coffee and cakes. Being the only person who loves eating my scones, you made my day by calling me out for tea. While taste was shallow and feelings were deep, it really did not matter even if the scones we ordered were too far from satisfaction. The cosiness called upon us to sit together to address our friendship in a meaningful way. I have one and hoping for many more to come.



Raisin Scones @ RM1.60 each


Chocolate Banana @ RM4.70


Greentea Cake @ RM4.70


Double espresso @ RM5.50


Shrek the musical is coming to town?

LA PROMISE BAKERY AND CAFE
7, Jalan Panggung Wayang,
34000 Taiping, Perak.
Malaysia.
Tel: +605-8079007

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails