Monday, December 6, 2010

My 7-hour journey to Osaka


Japan - Day 1: Joruriji Temple and Gansenji Temple, Kyoto


My journey to Japan began with a seven-hour flight from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Kansai International Airport. The plane departed 15 minutes before 12 midnight and arrived in Kansai at 7.30 a.m. the following day.
Refreshments were served shortly after we boarded the plane.

Breakfast was served 2 hours before landing.
I always prefer Spanish Omelette to Nasi Lemak for breakfast.

Kansai International Airport





The Airport Limousine Bus

My destination: Gakken-Keihana Plaza




The toll gate

Okay, that's me!

I was warmly welcomed by the autumn leaves upon my arrival in Takanohara, Kizugawa.


5 comments:

  1. MingNa: Can't wait for more post about Japan. Miss Japan a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah. Can't wait for more posts on ur trip to Japan. Have fun! :)
    (The leaves are really beautiful...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angeline:
    J:

    I'll try to post as many photos as possible.

    Silver:

    Thank you dear. How's exam?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 100% confidence to SCORE all the papers ! Hehehe , I want to see more photos ...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails