Thursday, November 18, 2010

November Afternoon Tea 2: Bread & Tiramisu @ Italiannies


When I was about to leave 1-Utama, the downpour came. Finding it rather annoying because I parked my car in the open area, thus making it impossible for me to get on the car without getting myself and the shopping stuff wet. I had no choice but to keep walking without knowing where I was heading to. I chanced along Italiannies and was caught by the banner in front of the shop. Caffe Vergnano 1882 is available at Italiannies! It's coffee, coffee time again!









This picture reminds me of Italy again.



I had always wanted to get my dining table a nice piece of red or blue checked tablecloth.



Caffe Mocha @ RM6.90

Complimentary Bread, eaten with olive oil and balsamic sauce.

Tiramisu @ RM16.90





The tiramisu is certainly not the best in my list. I have of course had something that tasted much more better than the above. However, by looking at the price and its serving size (unbelievably huge that it can easily feed three), I must say that this is one of the most worth eating tiramisus.


Italiannies Pasta Pizza and Vino
F355/356/357, 1st Floor Rainforest, 1 Utama
47800 Lebuh Bandar Utama
Petalong Jaya
03-77271399

3 comments:

  1. 3 persons? i thought it was just a small piece.. or maybe i m a big eater? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i do agree that it is worth the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire:

    It looks much bigger than it appears in the photo.

    Duckie:

    I will order Tiramisu again if I go to Italiannies in a group of three.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails