Friday, November 12, 2010

Oh Bali!

As I was heading towards Kelana Jaya, I chanced along this restaurant at Mutiara Tropicana. The Waterlily Contemporary Balinese Bistro made me recall the special cuisine I had in Bali. It was almost half past seven and I was a little famished. Annabelle was observant enough to notice my hunger and she suggested we check out the food here to see if they were authentic Balinese food.


Lemon Grass Mojito & Watermelon Juice @ RM11 each

Nasi Campur Waterlily @ RM33

The Seafood Platter @ RM24

Grilled Seafood @ RM24

Fish and Chips @ RM24

Squid Salad

Nasi Campur Waterlily with Chicken @ RM33

The Waterlily Contemporary Balinese Bistro
116G, Jalan Mutiara Tropicana 3,
PJU 3, 47410, Petaling Jaya.
03-78036603

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails