Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fish me out at Manhattan Fish Market

The 2-day seminar was finally over. We were given a two-hour early dismissal so that we wouldn't get caught in the jam on the way back to the mainland. All the teachers sped off immediately without taking the afternoon tea provided by the hotel. I was one of them but we went on separate ways upon reaching the Penang Bridge. They took the exit onto the Penang Bridge while I went straight along the Bayan Lepas Expressway towards Queensbay Mall. I ended up spending more than 3 hours shopping around the mall and later enjoyed a super large meal all by myself at the Manhattan Fish Market. Traffic jam? Who cares?

Cream of Mushroom @ RM4.90


Small Grill @ RM29.90

Grilled fish fillet, calamari and tiger prawns served with garlic herb rice, chips and scrumptious broccoli and carrots on the side.


MANHATTAN FISH MARKET 

LG-120 Queensbay Mall
100, Persiaran Bayan Indah
11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang.

Malaysia.
Tel/ Fax : +604-6461 620 
Business Hours : 11am - 10pm

2 comments:

  1. By yourself? Gosh.. you should send a sms to me and I rush over, jam or not! hahahaa...
    Pam, that indeed is a big feast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire:

    I finished the prawns, fish fillet and veg. As for the chips and rice, I transferred them to a container and they became my breakfast the following day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails