Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm seeing double!

It was a rainy afternoon. My biological clock informed me that it's time for a light meal. Since La Promise, my usual place for afternoon tea, is merely 500 yards from my place, why not go there again for tea. Hopefully I'd find something interesting this time. Arrived at La Promise, the waitress led me to the cake cabinet and introduced their new item - Double Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake. Double chocolate? Such a perfect match with double espresso, which I normally order whenever I go to La Promise.

The Double Effect:

Double Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake @ RM4.90


Double espresso @ RM5.90

LA PROMISE BAKERY AND CAFE
7, Jalan Panggung Wayang,
34000 Taiping, Perak.
Malaysia.
Tel: +605-8079007

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails