Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Ultimate Chicken Pie from Beacon Point

Beacon Point is a cafe cum bakery serving nostalgic Western and Asian cuisine in Ipoh. The cafe has a nondescript shopfront with a plain-looking door, However, you'll be amazed by the quirky charm of its interior the moment you step into the cafe. They have an extensive menu and almost every item is prepared in perfection. Hence, it's difficult for diners even waiters to tell you what their signature dish is as everything has a taste of its own.

As I always have a palate for pastry, I would sttrongly recommend to you their ultimate comfort food, the chicken pie. The mouth-watering pie is loaded with chunks of chicken steeped in a hearty gravy and encased in a crisp pastry. It is so good yet only sold at a painless price. Rest assured that after trying this pie, you will give up eating those from expensive franchise cafes.

This huge pie can really make you drool.



The crust is baked to perfection.

Juicy and succulent chicken chunks fill the pie generously and every bite is a true satisfaction.




BEACON POINT
41, Lintasan Perajurit 6,
Taman Perak,
Ipoh.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I miss a good flaky chicken pie. It sure hit a good spot in me and that looks perfect! GREAT find.. I just have to make my way to ipoh..doh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails