Sunday, January 10, 2010

Irish Style Wrappo at O' Briens


I'm tired of those non-creative sandwiches sold in bakeries and cafes. The common types of sandwiches which make their constant appearance in most of the menus are tuna sandwich, egg sandwich, sardine sandwich (it sucks) etc. Of the three sandwiches mentioned above, I prefer egg sandwich only. I was teased many times for ordering egg sandwich when eating at cafes due to the common mentality of Malaysian that ordering the most valued for money item (like tuna) is smarter than going for something relatively cheap (like egg) irrespective of how passionate you are about EGGS! I tried not to get irritated by these people but they just wouldn't leave me alone. How many times do I need to clarify that: "I DON'T LIKE TUNA AND SARDINE!" ?
The existence of O'Briens Sandwiches is the biggest gift I've ever had. I can have endless choice of sandwiches.




 
  I wonder why I just love looking at all these...



 The main attraction: HAM!


 My hot wrappo is ready to serve.



The wrap being lightly toasted...



 Chicken Tikka Masala Hot Wrappo
The marinated chicken chunks and mixed salad compliment each other and give a subtle taste to the palate. I just love the mildness of the dressing which goes relly well with the fillings. Please forget about 'Thousand Island Sauce' and 'Mayonnaise Sauce' which often leave me with a feeling of nausea after eating them.






O'Briens Irish Sandwich


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails