Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fish cravings

I was home alone last night when my old folks attended a wedding dinner in a local restaurant. I wanted to cook but was held back by the almost empty refrigerator. I therefore searched the Internet for Domino's delivery service and by chance, spotted this small flyer under my laptop. It features a health product on some caplets rich in omega 3. Omege 3??? How long had I been not eating fish? Might be weeks, even months. I shut down my computer, quickly bathed myself and drove to the mall for some real source of Omega 3 --- FISH!!!


Salmon Sashimi @ RM11.90


Thick slices of salmon are best eaten with just a minimal amount of wasabi and shoyu.


Grilled Saba in Teriyaki sauce @ RM10.90


Till now, I still find it hard to believe that I could gobble down one large piece of saba and six thick slices of sashimi.

1 comment:

  1. Pam, where is this Japanese outlet? The price is very reasonable..
    by the way, the AEON in Station 18, most of the shops are opened already... i have yet to try Nando... :) go during weekdays..easier to park.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails