Thursday, November 5, 2009

Vegetarian Set Meals at Buzz Corner

I was alone at Queensbay Mall when I found this newly-opened cafe selling vegetarian food.
"Buzz Corner"
A simple menu with your own choice of fruit juice. You can mix any 3 types of fruits that you like. Every addition of fruit will be charged an extra ringgit.
The friendly owner of the cafe - Rachel
Rachel was seen busy making my juice - A combination of Grapefruit, Ginger, Carrot and Lemon
Before the juice was served, it was drizzled with some honey to enhance the flavour.
Frankly speaking, I'm not a grapefruit person so this rather bitter thing tasted awful to me.
One can imagine how horrible the blend is when ginger is added.
I ordered this because Rachel said that it helps burn excess body fat.
The one and only type of sandwichavailable in the menu.
Nothing interesting as it has only veg and fruits inside.
Buzz Corner
North Zone, Second Floor,
Queensbay Mall, Penang.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails