Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Breakfast at La Promise

It's holidays again! Since I needn't go to work today, I woke up quite late and found that most of the noodle stalls were running out of soup. I walked down the street and was greeted by the lady owner of La Promise. She showed me their new menu featuring some new items including 'All-day Breakfast'. My stomach was growling and my eyes were greedy. Since it was close to 11a.m., I might as well go for their all-day-breakfast which will surely last me till dinner time.

American Breakfast
(You have a choice between sunny-side-up egg or scrambled egg)

Frankly speaking, the breakfast set looked less interesting and not appealing at all.

As for dessert, I ordered their signature fruit tart which never fails to satisfy my sweet tooth.


La Promise
Jalan Panggung Wayang
Taiping

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails