Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hardwicke Buffet Restaurant


Many food bloggers from Penang have posted their review on Hardwicke Buffet Restaurant, the very first buffet restaurant on the island. I was attracted by the nice shots of food taken by them and decided to give it a try. I always love buffet.

I was too shy to stand beside the buffet line to take pictures as no one was doing that. Moreover, I did not want to cause trouble to the diners who were queuing for the food. Therefore, I only managed to capture the food which I ate. 

Spaghetti bolognaise, lamb masala and baked dory fish.

Yogurt with fresh fruits

Fruit tart, cheese tart, chocolate tart, apple pie, cream puff and Mocha slice. The desserts looked so dainty that you could easily wolf down half a dozen without any feeling of guilt.
 
 Tarts and ice-cream

Chocolate Tart and Tiramisu


 Free flow of coffee

Complimentary Australian Special Brew.

The food here is not bad if you are not the fussy type. It only cost me RM18++ for lunch. I think it's worth a second visit considering that you are paying only a small amount to eat in a restaurant which gives you a very pleasant dining ambience.

Hardwicke Buffet Restaurant,
67, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah,
10050 Penang.
(beside Northam Hotel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails