Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Unplanned Breakfast @ Kim Gary

Driving along the highway all by myself, from Ipoh to Kuala Lumpur, my destination was Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Deborah, who finally completed her 3-month training course in Canada, was about to reach Malaysia at around noon. It was still early, in fact, quite early. I was wondering if it was my intention to make a pit stop at Mid Valley, when I found myself arriving at the Kuala Lumpur toll booth at 9 in the morning. Why did I reach KL so early, at least 4 hours before her arrival. Sigh... let's have breakfast at Mid Valley, since I was a little too early (another good excuse... )

 Honolulu Coffee

American Breakfast @ RM7.50

The breakfast set comprises two sunny side up eggs,

butter toast, two sausages and a slice of ham.

KIM GARY RESTAURANT
G(E)-005, Ground floor,
Mid Valley Megamall,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia.
Tel: +603-22872778

2 comments:

  1. So nice of you to pick up your friend... :) talking about Kim Gary, my sons told me that it is anytime better than Mong Kok and Boston?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire:

    Yes... your son is right. In fact, I always hope that Kim Gary can open an outlet in Ipoh... Their Hongkie food is more authentic than other competitors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails