Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Philosophy of Thai Food

I love Thai food not because of it being internationally famous, but its philosophy behind every dish. Be it chilli-hot or comparatively bland, I simply love the harmonious combination of everything in it. Thai food has very unique characteristics that resemble the ups and downs in life. There is sweetness behind every spiciness, excitement behind every suffering and love behind every hate...

Fried vermicelli @ RM5.60

Chicken feet Kerabu @ RM10.00

Fried water spinach @ RM8.00

Seafood Tomyam @ RM12.00

Pandan Chicken @ RM15.00

Three coloured beans dessert with coconut milk @ RM4.50
TOPS THAI TOMYAM COFFEE HOUSE
No 14, Boo Bee Street,
34000 Taiping, Perak.
Tel: 605-8086269

4 comments:

  1. Gal, I've not been there since for while...Since u have blog about it..so tempting ...make me wanna go there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the dessert, Pam! Must go find boobee street!

    ReplyDelete
  3. アンゼエリン:

    Guess you can take something real spicy so you should miss their chicken feet kerabu.

    Claire:

    Just give me a call when you are in town, I'll show you the way and lunch is of course, on me! May I have the pleasure to buy you lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 Studies PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally kill fat by eating Coconut Fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from major medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails