Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chicken Supreme Personal Cheesy Lava Stuffed Crust Pizza

Don't ask for more when you are paying less than RM7.00 for a huge (to me, that's huge) pizza loaded with everything (capsicum, onions, chicken, lots and lots of cheese) you need in a pizza. It's Tuesday, a day when you can enjoy 50 % discount for a Chicken Supreme Personal Cheesy Lava Stuffed Crust Pizza. Don't be misled by the term personal cause that's more than enough to last you for hours. Trust me. This pizza is uncriticizable. It's delicious and worth every single cent!

Chicken Supreme Personal Cheesy Lava Stuffed Crust Pizza @ RM6.75


I was hypnotised. I heard someone whisper in my ear:
Cheese is not fattening. Cheese contains no calories. Cheese is the healthiest food on earth...


Black coffee @ RM3.00


Pizza Hut Taiping
No. 99 (Ground Floor) & No. 101 (Ground & First Floors)
Jalan Kota, 34000 Taiping, Perak.
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails