Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I see a Yellow November

November, a noble month, is the beginning of some exciting moments in life. Kick start this exceptionally important month with some lovely treats is a must to show how much I fancy those yellowish stimulations... I am sure you have got fed up with me by now, tarts in tarts out, eggy here eggy there.... Hold on hold on, I can't help it because that's me! Pam, the eggy monster, the tarters (plagiarised from Claire), the EGG TART QUEEN!

Unbaked tart shells


The finished products - so lovely, wobbly and smurfilicious


What do you see in those devilish tarts? Jealousy and hatred! That's what I see in everyone's eyes!!!


I am sorry if this makes your stomach growl... 


Thought I would finish all four by myself? You are kidding me, watch out for those calories...

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails