Monday, November 28, 2011

Lorong Seratus Tahun Curry Noodle

Lorong Seratus Tahun curry noodle is a very well known noodle stall in Penang. Ask any Penangites about this noodle stall, you will be given a detailed description of how good the noodle is. Many claim that Penang serves the most delicious and authentic curry noodle dish in the country.  The name of this famous curry noodle stall is thus named after the street where the stall is located - Lorong Seratus Tahun.

The curry noodle below is not the original version in Penang but their branch in PJ. Of course, it's always the original stall which serves better food than the branch. I wonder why...

 Indian Salad / Pasembur

Signature item: Curry Noodles

Rojak

Iced Chendol

Restaurant Lorong Seratus Tahun
56, Jalan SS2/66,
47300 Petaling Jaya.
Malaysia.
Tel: 016 4120 757 / 012 4067 707

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I didnt know about this.. will go Penang and ask my friend to take me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire:

    You go to Penang very frequently woh... I guess you know more Penang food than I do. Must share your gluttony experience with me, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails