Friday, March 2, 2012

Ruby Anniversary

Yesterday was my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. I did a very small scale celebration for them because both my brothers and their respective families are not in Taiping. In fact, we had already celebrated this event  earlier in conjunction with my Dad's 70th Birthday. Yesterday, however, was the actual day of registration anniversary so it's an obligation for me to cheer my old folks up and remind the old man the sacrifices and contributions of Mum to the family. 

Appetiser: Braised Shandong Peanuts



The Four Treasure Platter comprises Abalone sandwiched with chicken meat, black pepper ostrich meat, deep-fried fish cake and shark fin omelette.


Soon Lee's signature Char Siew served with egg noodle


Steamed cod fish


Indonesian Prawn Curry served with mini mantou


Black Forest Cake


Look at him, so reluctant to pose for the camera.


It was mum who held his hand together. He looked as if he was forced to participate in cake cutting.

SOON LEE RESTAURANT

7, Jalan Tokong, 

34000, Taiping, 

Perak, Malaysia.

Tel: 605-807 6624

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails