Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Severely deformed!!!

Yucks!!! Can someone please tell me why there are four papayas within a papaya? I can't bear to see the disgusting interior of the fruit which I fancy so much. Of course, the 'mutated' papaya ended up resting in peace in the dustbin because none of us dared to risk out lives in eating this severely deformed mutant! Speaking as a Biology teacher, I was too afraid to imagine something that appears more unappealing than this. If you happen to see one, please do not show it to me as I'm trying hard to forget about this awful encounter. Amitābha...




2 comments:

  1. Papaya embryo? gosh.. yeah, they look kind of rare!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire:

    They looked more disgusting than embryos of rats...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails