Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tong Kee Full Moon Gift Pack

One of my colleagues who recently gave birth to a baby girl surprised us with the full moon gift pack that she had ordered for us (we had given her baby ang pow of course). We were so touched that she actually took the trouble to deliver all these gift packs from Kuala Lumpur to Taiping early in the morning. According to her, the confectionery shop in KL got everything ready by 9 a.m. and her husband who is working in KL collected the boxes and sent them to every doorstep within 3 hours. The red-coloured eggs were still warm when the boxes reached us. I received 2 boxes as CL is currently on her honeymoon trip so she wanted me to have hers in order not to waste it.


Tong Kee Confectionery Full Moon Gift Pack


These lovely boxes simply put a smile on your face.


Each gift pack consists of 2 Tong Kee signature egg tarts, 2 ang koo kuih, 2 red-coloured eggs and a quarter-pound sponge cake.


Instead of piping cream or icing on the entire surface of the cake, Tong Kee decorated the cake with image-printed edible sugar paper. 


Did you notice that not all the cakes are of the same design?

4 comments:

  1. Hi there I am so happy I found your web site,
    I really found you by error, while I was looking on Google for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like
    to say thanks for a marvelous post and a all round exciting
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb work.

    Feel free to visit my site :: computer lab hire Pietermaritzburg
    Also see my webpage :: Computer Courses Pietermaritzburg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails