Saturday, October 16, 2010

Homemade Fish Head Noodle

I normally go for my Fish Head Noodle fare in Cheras or Taman Desa. When Kenny told me that there is a more decent restaurant serving equally good fish head noodles (though a bit pricey), I urged him to be my guide and take me to "Home Made Fish Head Noodle".

The name of the eatery is Home Made Fish Head Noodle. No other name is seen in the signboard except for the Chinese version which is loosely translated as Tasty Garden (Mei Mei Yuen)
The very eye-catching green coloured facade.
Very contemporary yet simple dining ambiance.
Deep fried Fish Head Noodles @ RM8.50
You can also opt for the non-fried version if you prefer less oily stuff.
Fish Paste for two @ RM9.00
Homemade Fish Head Noodle
No 8-1 & 10-1,
Jalan PJU 5/5
Dataran Sunway
Kota Damansara
P.J.
03-61417978

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails