Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Revisiting Soul Kitchen Trattoria

Soul Kitchen Trattoria is the only Italian family restaurant in Penang which I would recommend to my friends in Perak. My first visit gave me a lasting impression because I could finally announce that I had found a tiramisu which tasted so close to Venice's. Speaking as a pasta lover, I found a true authenticity in their pasta dish too. I therefore took Wendy to the same restaurant as she is the very few people whom I know who can appreciate real Italian food.

Black Coffee @ RM6 and Cappuccino @ RM5
Pasta Chicken al Limone @ RM19
Tiramisu @ RM10
It was a truly joyous moment to see Wendy enjoy eating their Tiramisu so much.
Soul Kitchen Trattoria
102, Lebuh Muntri,
Penang
04-2613118

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails