Thursday, April 21, 2011

Seeing is NOT believing!

This is strictly not a commercial. Do not believe what you see in the first few pictures below. Please don't believe everything you see because life is now so prone to fraud. It is a game in which one always cheats and the other gets cheated. Hence, the moral of today's lesson is ... Don't believe it till you SEE it.

Sophie? Is this an imitation or is there a typo?

Is Tarts and Pies promoting some kind of 'products'?

Thin, soft, gentle and very comfortable to ......

EAT!!!

Seeing is NOT believing!!!
Just call me Marshmallow ... baby...
*** A special thanks to Hui Yin for her cheekiness... :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you fooled me this time!! really creative.. must give one packet to the boys!! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire:

    I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails