Friday, April 9, 2010

Nasi Lemak with Ayam Rendang at Kopi Time, Atria (Damansara Jaya)

I am not a 'rice person' and since rice is the main source of carbohydrates (can make you fat mah), I always try to avoid taking too much of it particularly in the morning. However, the shop here in Damasara Jaya is rather mean by serving this sinful looking meal I always find it irresistible when all the side dishes are assembled nicely. Even a 'rice-skipper' like me can't take my eyes off it as it looks really tempting.


Nasi Lemak with Ayam Rendang

1 comment:

  1. As you know Atria Shop Ctr is to be demolished by end July, 2011
    KOPITIME, will be moving nearby to 36, grd flr, Jln SS22/25 – blk in front of Kopitime(near Nasi Kandar Restaurant.)
    We can still have our “Roti Bakar special” and Nasi Lemak
    Haha ha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails