Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Weekdays Afternoon Treats

Afternoon tea, which is commonly consumed between lunch and dinner, is my most enjoyable meal in a day. I normally go for a light breakfast and skip lunch as I want to leave more rooms for the most wonderful moment. Why is afternoon tea so tempting to me? It's simply because I can take my own sweet time to brew my cup of coffee and pair it with some fanciful cakes or sweets. That makes me the happiest person on earth. My afternoon tea enables me to forget about the stressful workload in the office, the endless deadlines to meet and the ups and downs of life. 

If you share the common interest with me, perhaps you will like the following pictures:

Monday
Macau Koi Kei Wife Cake (Lou Poh Peng)


Tuesday
Petit Fours from Italy 
(Rouleaux Feuilletes Fourres a la Creme aux Noisettes + MiniSoffici cacao + Ringo Gusto Cacao)


Wednesday
Raisin Scones from Cold Storage 


Thursday
Cakes from Tops Cafe 
(Chocolate Gateau + Tiramisu)



Friday
Pastries from Yut Sun 
(Egg Tart + Butter Cake)


4 comments:

  1. wahh mingna, very tarn.... i dont drink coffee but i love the desserts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire:

    May be we can come out for tea one day...
    How about an 'Egg Tart' date?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails