Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oyster Vermicelli at Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks

I have always wanted to go to Taiwan to savour Taiwanese cuisine. However, I have yet to make up my mind if I would want to make Taiwan as my coming destination.Some old friends in Johor have planned to visit Taiwan end of this year. One of them is an experienced backpacker. With her around,  I'm pretty sure it will be an enjoyable trip and I will be in good hands too. While I'm still craving for Taiwanese food, I treated myself to one of the top-rated food in Taiwan - Oyster Vermicelli (a kind of noodle soup that is popular in Taiwan and Xiamen). I rounded off my meal with the Hokkaido sundae.


Park your car in the lower ground car park in Queensbay 
and you will never miss this shop when you enter the mall

Does it look appealing to you?


A fat, juicy and succulent Oyster!

Hokkaido ice-cream

Hmm... McDonald's would be a better choice
Taiwan Street Snack
Hokkaido Sundae
Lower Ground Floor,
Queensbay Mall
Penang

2 comments:

  1. Nowadays Air asia has flights going to koashiong or taipei, right? my classmate also ajak me to go but i didnt want to few months ago.. now she ajak go korea...885rm for just the flight..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire:

    Still waiting for AirAsia to reduce the air fare. If I can grab some dirt cheap tickets, may be going in December.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails