Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Captivating Sceneries in Europe

When I changed the header of my blog, one of my colleagues complimented me on the new header. She is a nature lover, and she enjoys taking pictures of green and nature. On the contrary, I am more interested in buildings and places. The picture in the new header was taken in Paris 2 years ago. When I flipped the album, I noticed that I had actually taken quite a number of pictures featuring some breathtaking sceneries throughout Europe. Here, I have selected a few captivating ones to be shared with all of you.

Engelberg, Switzerland

Dorfstrasse, Switzerland

Titlis, Switzerland

Titlis, Switzerland

Mulhouse, France

Black Forest, Germany

Schwazwalder, Germany

Sevenoaks district of Kent, England

6 comments:

  1. wow...mingna, what camera are u using?? the scenery looks so breathtaking.. motivating me to sign up for an europe tour next week.. got matta fair in ipoh.. are u going? any more trips to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, what are all those ... rollers in the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! So leisurely and carefree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire:

    Nikon.
    Those are haystacks, large piles of hay which are dried and rolled as to prepare for winter. Cattle eat hay during winter.

    Wendy:

    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire:

    Hope you enjoy yourself in Europe. As for me, I am planning a Taiwan trip end of this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are they Copyrights protected?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails