Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hardly any secrets...

My first visit to Secret Garden at Lorong Cheah Cheang Lim is definitely going to be my last visit as well. I do not want to pass negative comments on this high end  restaurant (???) which is trying to imitate the most prestigious fine-dining restaurant in Ipoh, Indulgence. At the back cover of their menu, they actually claimed that the best kept secret is about to be revealed here. I wonder where the secrets are... Only weakness and lousiness in all aspects of this restaurant have been made visible to everyone. If I have to pay through the nose for food and beverage which is utterly unacceptable, I will never ever come back for a second torture. To try or not to try, it's up to you.

Secret  Garden @ Ipoh

The menu

The interior of the restaurant

A simple setting


Iced Cappuccino @ RM12.90


Espresso @ RM8.90


Secret Club Sandwich @ RM18.90

Baguette with smoked salmon, olive and tobiko fillings


Ciabatta with tuna flakes filling

Poppy seed bread with egg and cheese fillings

Cross section of the club sandwich

Secret Garden Hotel

42, Lorong Cheah Cheang Lim
30350 Ipoh, Perak.
Malaysia
+605-241-0421


1 comment:

  1. The cross section of the club sandwich looks so attractive , it reminds me of Subway :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails