Sunday, September 18, 2011

Windsor Tea for One @ Annabelle's Place

My love for English Afternoon Tea has been made well-known over the years when I kept hunting high and low for the most excellent afternoon tea from one region to another. In Penang alone, I discovered many places which serve English afternoon tea but most of these places are usually a let down. For instance, E&O, The Suffolk House, David Brown, Winter Warmers etc. As we all know, the imitators out there cause the genuine experts who struggle hard to retain authenticity to be in a vulnerable position. Who will be the winner in the end? Only God knows the answer, considering the fact that people usually opt for more economical choice.  Poor thing...

So far, the best which I've tasted is Annabelle's Place in Tanjung Bungah. This is not my first visit to Annabelle's. In fact, I patronised her shop on a regular basis and I even took my kwai loh uncle there for some freshly baked scones. The lady owner could remember me so well that I normally received a personalised greeting from her whenever we met.  

Windsor Tea for One @ RM22.00


The Windsor Tea set comes with a pot of tea of your choice (between Earl Grey, English Breakfast and Jasmine).
This is Earl Grey.


Cappuccino @ RM8.00


The entire tea set comprises one scone served with clotted cream and strawberry preserve (we paid RM3.00 for the extra scone), 2 types of sandwiches, a slice of cake, 2 slices of biscuits and cut fruits.


Care for a lovely English afternoon tea with me? You're invited, cordially...

Annabelle's Place
10, Lebuh Lembah Pantai 4
11200 Tanjung Bungah
Penang, Malaysia.

Tel No: 604-8901098 / 6012-4163985

2 comments:

  1. As usual.. i will go for all those scones, cakes and fruits with a glass of juice please.. may I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire:

    Of course, you may... You will love this place.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails